Tuesday, April 15, 2008

rainbow!



Over at bakebakebake, these rainbow cupcakes are very popular. Because I like to follow the crowd, I decided to give them a try.

I didn't do frosting because...I didn't want to. I used to think that it hated me, but the truth is that I don't have a stand mixer and I'm too lazy to mix it as long as it needs to be mixed. Also, it was about 10:30 at night when I made them and I don't like using the mixer at night. It's too loud.

I'm just a tiny bit crazy.


I used Julie Hasson's recipe for white cupcakes in 125 Best Cupcake Recipes. They were pretty good, not "make this every time I need vanilla cupcakes" good, but my brother ate about 3 of them the night I made them, if that means anything. I think boys will eat anything that's put in front of them.



mmm.

1 comment:

Cassandra said...

Hey there ! :) Hehe, I guess great minds think alike. ^^ Yours are totally cute.
Are you a part of the community BakeBakeBake, too? Or did you just find these around a site somewhere? I don't know anyone on that community that HASN'T made them yet, haha. :D

I'm definitley favoriting this blog, btw. ^^